It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every now and then I see all these huge transfer fees (e.g 70mil for Morata) and I like to take a moment to remember we got Gabi Jesus for 27mil. 27 million! What an absolute bargain, has the same potential as Mbappe as far as I'm concerned

we need fullbacks on both sides.

i dont rate ottomendi but if we dont get a cb then i just hope VK stays fit.

if kolarov takes any sort of major role this year then we have failed in our recruitment policy as far as im concerned....

i have faith in txixi and pep though

Every now and then I see all these huge transfer fees (e.g 70mil for Morata) and I like to take a moment to remember we got Gabi Jesus for 27mil. 27 million! What an absolute bargain, has the same potential as Mbappe as far as I'm concerned

West Ham are paying £25m for Arnautovic, puts it into perspective how big a bargain Jesus was.

Not a good day

Mbappe tapping rumors
Mendy bid rejected - maybe Mbappe tapping issue would have an impact
Alexis - Probability seems to be getting lower every minute
Bertrand - Not even a whisper of a rumor anything would happen
No backups even in sight

Need a thrashing of rags of at least 4-0 tonight to feel better

Not a good day

Mbappe tapping rumors
Mendy bid rejected - maybe Mbappe tapping issue would have an impact
Alexis - Probability seems to be getting lower every minute
Bertrand - Not even a whisper of a rumor anything would happen
No backups even in sight

Need a thrashing of rags of at least 4-0 tonight to feel better

Relax, 4th bid has been made for Mendy and likely accepted, Danilo is done, no one can seem to verify the Sanchez news, Mbappe doubtful there is anything there with the relationship City and Monaco have and Bertrand clearly wasn't going to happen so they moved on to Danilo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.