It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone give me an update on stuff please?

Been fucked about by Virgin abroad for the second and last time in 2 months, cost me 70 euros missing meeting people and having to do my own taxi from airport etc..
But that's for a rant thread next week..

Bought small package of data on the ship, threads have 100's of pages since I was last on.

Mendy?

Kolarov?

Mbappe?

Sanchez?

Jordan?

The Real Full back?

Anything else?

Greatly appreciated for a decent update lads.

Mendy - fee agreed apparently, should be our player within the next week at most. Was due for a medical on Tuesday but it was postponed as we still hadn't reached a deal with Monaco, they believe he's worth more than Walker so brace yourself for any astronomical fee.

Kolarov - off to Roma, €6/7m fee I think.

Mbappe - no movement from us so far, I personally doubt it'll happen.

Sanchez - Wenger digging his heels in and if he does come it'll take a while.

Sancho - not signed a pro contract with us yet, London teams sniffing about.

Danilo - fee agreed with Real (£26.5m) should be here around the same time as Mendy, possibly before.

Dropped our interest in Bertrand and still have the mystery CB too, rumoured that our second choice us Inigo Martinez from Sociadad but no one knows who the first choice is.

Mendy - fee agreed apparently, should be our player within the next week at most. Was due for a medical on Tuesday but it was postponed as we still hadn't reached a deal with Monaco, they believe he's worth more than Walker so brace yourself for any astronomical fee.

Danilo - fee agreed with Real (£26.5m) should be here around the same time as Mendy, possibly before.

Dropped our interest in Bertrand and still have the mystery CB too, rumoured that our second choice us Inigo Martinez from Sociadad but no one knows who the first choice is.
Many thanks bud.

Excellent, think you've just found yourself a job after every 20 pages, cheers

Might be a bit of a briefing on the US tour as both the Mirror and Telegraph are saying Danilo is due for a medical, Kolarov just about to leave, Delph in advance talks with Stoke and Swansea are interested in Bony. The Telegraph also says Mendy is almost done and we're still in for Sanchez.

So looks like we have dropped our interest in Bertrand? And instead expect Danilo to cover both RB and LB. Let's hope he can revive his career with us. Otherwise he is going to be a weak link when Walker or Mendy are injured/rested.

I'm assuming the 3rd defender would be a CB? This one is a mystery. But let's hope it's a good one.

Last edited:
City announcing the signing of Kylian Mbappe would be a master stroke given the current transfer speculation surrounding attacking players.

The question is will City spend big, world record big?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.