It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is one player we don't need its Deli Alli. Although he is immense, we have about 4 players who can play his position already. And young Foden chomping at the bit. Do not want or need.
Agree completely. It's the one position we do not need to strengthen. Probably the only one, come to think of it.

I would have probably said something completely different before seeing Foden in full force against United. That is how confident in his ability I am now.

I honestly don't think Pep was being facetious or playing it up for the press (or as motivation for Foden) when he said he didn't know what to say after Phil's performance. I really think he was dumbfounded in a way that he has only experienced a few times in his coaching career.

Hope it's keita. Please be keita.

Its amazing how much of a hard on you have for Liverpool targets lol.

Look i know you're a blue and your family are all red scouse but fuck me, you need to go live in a cave away from them for a while because their influence on you isnt healthy ;-)

Agree completely. It's the one position we do not need to strengthen. Probably the only one, come to think of it.

I would have probably said something completely different before seeing Foden in full force against United. That is how confident in his ability I am now.

I honestly don't think Pep was being facetious or playing it up for the press (or as motivation for Foden) when he said he didn't know what to say after Phil's performance. I really think he was dumbfounded in a way that he has only experienced a few times in his coaching career.
He's just very good.

I think it was a capital N for Neymar (without Sanchez) or Nab for Keita (with Sanchez).

I think our team could really do with the high energy of Keita and Sanchez but Neymar truely is amazing and could take us to a new level instantly.

It's nice to dream but I'd doubt if what Tholmie's hinting at comes true. The really big ones rarely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.