It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stirling needs the composure to finish, and sometimes the urgency to get a shot off with either foot when getting closed down. I think Pep will need to see improvement.
I feel Pep trusts Sterling...one homegrown and two I personally think there's been an improvement in his game since Pep came in.

Where would you put him in the list though?

I agree that if he could finish better and was a tad more consist in his decision making he'd be world class ...but at the moment?

I guess you could argue the same about Sane and even KDB or Jesus too. But I think the consensus is that they are more likely to reach their full potentials.
I feel uneasy with Mbappe being so high in the list for one. Seems a great player but he played in a great Monaco team that has now been dismembered thanks in no part to us (lol). I'd be interested to see where he goes this summer and how he performs if he moves or doesn't...it's hard to nail down and it's an interesting debate. Lastly Bernardo isn't a given he'll be immense. He looks it and I hope he is but at this moment in time he's untried in our league...(by the way I love all our players and signings I just feel uneasy that Sterling gets discarded to the bottom I think he has more to come)

It's staggering to see how low Sterling is perceived. Granted I feel I can finish better than him at times but during the first 3-4 months of last season he was our most consistent performer. He'll have dips but I truly believe he's world class now you don't get to 32 caps at 22 if you're not. I think he's growing in stature at the club and country.

Mate, we all want him to be the player, but WC now - he is far from that. 32 caps for England is not necessarily a reflection of your ability I'm sad to say

Can't see it. Won't get in ahead of Dele Alli, Son or Eriksson and is looking for 150K pw apparently.

Everton offered 100K pw and he turned it down.
He might be looking for £150k a week but he won't get it. Surely he'd play deeper for Spurs than the three mentioned, maybe rotate with alli once or twice but I imagine he'd be a long term replacement for Dembelé?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.