It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should also be a young player replaces Aguero when he goes imo, & that backs up Signing Mbappe, but not really Sanchez, as then we have Serge, Yaya, D Silva, Kompany Sanchez, all.world class players who could all be leaving in the next few years.

Exactly, Mbappe to eventually replace Sergio, forget Sanchez as we've Roberts or Diaz plus others who can come in, I'd assume Stones is to be Komps replacement so only really Yaya after that to sort.

When did this idea that Pep doesn't rate Sergio become fact? It's a fucking nonsense.
Of course he was always going to play Jesus after he signed him. It made perfect sense to see how he would fit in. To use that as justification for Aguero suddenly becoming surplus to requirements is some leap. Pep was gushing about him towards the end of the year.
Honestly, you'd think that he was on his last legs reading the shite on here.

Spot on. Mind you, some posters thought Merlin was over the hill last year and about to queue at the post office for his pension.

I can honestly see Kun having a golden season ahead: fit, sharp and fired up. No issue with going for Mbarm too, while there's a chance, but I'd bet Kun will outscore him next year wherever the two of them are playing.

Doesn't Aguero have two years on his contract and then wants to return home? We should make the most of two more years of a world class striker/Blue legend at or near his prime, then send him on his way with our good wishes and gratitude. Happy days all round.

When did this idea that Pep doesn't rate Sergio become fact? It's a fucking nonsense.
Of course he was always going to play Jesus after he signed him. It made perfect sense to see how he would fit in. To use that as justification for Aguero suddenly becoming surplus to requirements is some leap. Pep was gushing about him towards the end of the year.
Honestly, you'd think that he was on his last legs reading the shite on here.

This, this and only this times a million.

Should also be a young player replaces Aguero when he goes imo, & that backs up Signing Mbappe, but not really Sanchez, as then we have Serge, Yaya, D Silva, Kompany Sanchez, all.world class players who could all be leaving in the next few years.
I don't get the logic of Sanchez replacing Aguero either seeing as he's only 6 months younger and he isn't in the Messi/Neymar category of superstar players, he's on that level just below them, same as Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.