It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really seems like we're done here. While I do think we need one or two more more if this is the price for avoiding the Bony and Delphs type signings of the world it may be something we just have to get used to.
We have thin squad even if we keep Mangala. Kompany and Gundogan also injury prone. Need more players in.

18 players who definitely are in Pep's plans as it stands. Just about can fill the matchday squad if all fit.

You think we're done? Why? Because tolmie isn't posting videos or the shit media isn't writing about shit rumors? How about what Pep has now said multiple times in press conferences?

If I had to guess (because that's what we're all doing here) I'd say we're done, yes. Ben Gibson looks the most likely but it seems it'd take some £30mm and it wouldn't surprise me if theres been a decision to stick with Mangala for that amount. And as far as a forward goes, it seems Mbappe is off to PSG, Sanchez looks unlikely, and beyond that not even a whisper. It hasn't really been our MO in recent years to sign somewhere out of nowhere, but would be delighted in this case if we did.

See my last posts. We agreed personal terms a few weeks ago as tolmie said.

We've now agreed a fee with Monaco.

They are not selling to PSG.

See my last posts. We agreed personal terms a few weeks ago as tolmie said.

We've now agreed a fee with Monaco.

They are not selling to PSG.

Bold prediction that and i hope for your sake you're right and not just taking the piss ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.