It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi ain't happening, it's all being stired from his camp as they know now Neymar has gone they need him to stay more than ever and are now bribing Barca into giving him more in his contract that was originally agreed to earlier this month is my guess.
Tolmie just seems to state the obvious all the time to me and never seems to know about the ones pulled out of the hat like Bernardo Silva, so how much inside info does he really know or is it all guess work which we could all do just as well.

There seem definite signs Messi is really fed up. Yes, he likely will be persuaded to stay. But it certainly looks like people reading the signals think there is a chance - just like last Summer when he came close to coming here.

It's probably now or never and the odds likely are it will be never.

But it is not absurd to think that if there are even suggestions this is possible - as the word seems to be there are - we would be making the effort.

That is about the long and short of it and Tolmie seems a reliable ear to the ground source - who like everyone cannot predict the future but can read the present better than most people on here who are just guessing.

So if he says it is possible I think it is.

Even though possible is a long way from having happened - especially given how close we are to the end of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.