It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is something in this....posted a pic a few hours ago of him with Neymar.

Maybe message to Barca board, general trolling of rumours, maybe something else. Too coincidental to mean nothing.

Plus....

Do these count as a cough?

Last edited:

Maybe message to Barca board, general trolling of rumours, maybe something else. Too coincidental to mean nothing.

Plus....

Not a fan of blacked out tattoos I must say

Plus....

The 2nd tweet, the guy isn't reliable. Maybe true but from what i've seen the alex guy is a troll.

The 2nd tweet, the guy isn't reliable. Maybe true but from what i've seen the alex guy is a troll.

Even if he wasn't, and was actually reliable source I'd struggle to think it was really on.

It's the single hardest transfer to do in world football, and we'd have only days. So not happening, but doesn't mean he's not unsettled and we aren't in there trying. Could get messy (pun) for Barca.

Even if he wasn't, and was actually reliable source I'd struggle to think it was really on.

It's the single hardest transfer to do in world football, and we'd have only days. So not happening, but doesn't mean he's not unsettled and we aren't in there trying. Could get messy (pun) for Barca.

Apparently a plan for Messi has been in place for years, sure if Messi said he'd come tomorrow it could be sorted.

I think he's in the media and hears rumours earlier than most but hasn't got contacts high enough up the club food chain willing to divulge which ones are truly happening or thats my take on his clues. Interesting speculation though,
In the media? A paper boy?

Messi ain't happening, it's all being stired from his camp as they know now Neymar has gone they need him to stay more than ever and are now bribing Barca into giving him more in his contract that was originally agreed to earlier this month is my guess.
Tolmie just seems to state the obvious all the time to me and never seems to know about the ones pulled out of the hat like Bernardo Silva, so how much inside info does he really know or is it all guess work which we could all do just as well.
And a strike rate like navas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.