It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised it's so quiet around all of Europe this week tbh. You'd think everyone would be trying to conclude before the end of the week when all the players jet off with internationals.

I'm surprised it's so quiet around all of Europe this week tbh. You'd think everyone would be trying to conclude before the end of the week when all the players jet off with internationals.

This. Expected a bit more movement

I think the inflation is really upsetting the market. Bernardo Silva was a steal at the price we paid, everything jumped so much since then (and now the crazy Neymar deal) that it's got to be insanely hard for teams to agree on valuations for players right now. Only the very top clubs will pay the kinds of fees players are going for now and those are always difficult deals to complete. The rest of the market has more or less vanished because nobody wants to sell for a low fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.