It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure TH has said otherwise with regards to the Bonucci and Mbappé money.
Could be, especially with Bonnucci as we did seem to drop our interest in Laporte late on as well. Still doesn't mean we'll have a vastly increased budget after a season in which our revenue could quite conceivably have dropped.

Only one of those 3 mentioned is a cert, you can guess who...

We'll also spend more on what is needed, 2xfullbacks, 1xcb, 1xcm

Any attacker is a replacement and won't be out of our pockets, so to speak!!!

That's good to hear, some sense rather than Sterling and Sane as wing backs.

My first guess would be Sanchez as a cert but then if he's seen as an attacker than Bonucci?

My first guess would be Sanchez as a cert but then if he's seen as an attacker than Bonucci?

I'd say it's Ederson as Benfica need to sell and we have a spot for a keeper. Sanchez will depend on how sensibly Arsenal act, they can try and keep him for another year or push him towards Juve or PSG but hopefully he'll end up at City.

True cant see them as wing backs,can't really see how we would go three at the back if we are bringing in fullbacks it just doesn't fit with the wide players we have in Sane and Sterling.
Ederson will be the cert IMO, fullbacks, cm, cb will also be identified. The rest I think are ifs and maybes.

Last edited:
Carlo Ancelotti: "Lahm and Alonso cannot be replaced. But we will have Kimmich at right-back and Rudy who can play in midfield."

That kinda clears it up, he's staying.

Carlo Ancelotti: "Lahm and Alonso cannot be replaced. But we will have Kimmich at right-back and Rudy who can play in midfield."

That kinda clears it up, he's staying.

Didn't he say something about Coman a few weeks ago only for it to not amount to anything? I don't think that statement means anything as things stand.

Could be, especially with Bonnucci as we did seem to drop our interest in Laporte late on as well. Still doesn't mean we'll have a vastly increased budget after a season in which our revenue could quite conceivably have dropped.

At least now we have £33.4m refunded after meeting the requirements of UEFA's sanctions imposed in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.