It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, New to the board living in Philadelphia
Gaya is coming in a good American trade for Mangala
Walker is inferior to Rose but I would take him for his Pace
Mendy is....; Pay the fee
Laporte and Van Dijk would be my choice for CBs pair with Stones and Vinny and we have a solid strong rotation
Unal is a player and is getting better, need to pay attention as he gets bigger (6'1" 165 currently) Lewandowski is 6'1": 174 and he reminds me of him
Yaya's replacement is Fabinho
Roberts is too good to not be if first team next year
Iheanacho needs to go to Girona along with all our other on loan player in the Dutch and Spanish leagues (even Nasri)
Mooy I believe is English so take him he will be a good 4th choice CM
Kimich is the man I would be most excited about he plays 3 positions well is young and fits in Peps system
so if we are getting 6 new here is what I think it will be plus goal keeper

Gaya
Van Dijk
Fabinho
Walker
Mendy
Kimich
Ederson

Recall
Mooy
Roberts
Maffeo

Resign
Yaya

Computer Game. Fifa is the game that you get if you actually want to play football. Football Manager is a Manager simulation game. There are plenty on here who will mock me for even bringing this up...but their stats are very good. About 8 years ago I know Everton signed a deal where they would have access to their database for their own scouting purposes.
at the higher level yes. The lowerl eagues are to a degree completly made up. It had my brother down as a speed demon, when in reality hes slow af. Imagine Gaz baz
With scoliosis. Thats how slow he is. They even had a virtual black fella as the profile pic of my mate, who by the way has got bright ginger hair and white.

The second Silva could be Bernardo Silva :)
I'd be most delighted but I suspect that utd will go balls deep for him and his links with Mendes may prove helpful for them too. The same goes for Fabinho. His links with Mendes coupled with recent reports that he may not come to City because he doesn't want to play RB and we are unwilling to play him anywhere else, would only mean that he's likely to end up in red next season and I'd be absolutely gutted if this happened. Genuine question from me is if we are not willing to play him as a holding midfielder who do we have in mind for that role? Also if those reports are anything to go by, loosing a player of Fabinho's quality to rags because we couldn't assure him of a CM spot after his very successful spell as a CM when we are in the market for a CM, don't you think that that would be a very poor reason not to go for him? This is of course in my own very humble opinion. The race towards winning the EPL crown next season is not going to start in August, it's already started and decisions like these are not to be taken lightly. We don't have to prove to be too smart. If you need a player in a certain position and there's one available that will give you a better opportunity to win, do get him. Folks that suggested we went for Kante last season were not any more knowledgeable or discerning but somehow it didn't happen. I hope we do not witness a similar occuence this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.