It's Quiet - a new dawn

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by tolmie's hairdoo, 20 Mar 2017.

1. sdm

sdm

Railway plant operator
    Captain of bluemoon fc,defender of the realm again
    I wouldnt be dancing around praising the lord if he comes either. Throw sergio the other way and i would be gutted tbh. Only messi is worth an aguero part ex imo.

2. Blue warrior

Blue warrior

He's a huge name and a baller but by all accounts a party boy akin to Ronaldinho pretty much the opposite to GJ but pep wanted him at Bayern so obviously likes him rather him here than at the rags etc but I get your drift mate.

3. MadchesterCity

MadchesterCity

always loved this tune

4. Alan Harper's Tash

Alan Harper's Tash

Whilst I agree that it's a somewhat easy comparison to make, Neymar is an unbelievably talented footballer, but lacks the fire in his belly to make it as a true great. He's a better footballer than Robinho, but the point stands for both.

5. SalfordCityBlue

SalfordCityBlue

Can't quite believe I just read a couple of pages of people saying they wouldn't want Neymar...

I have no idea whether we're in for him or not, or if we are if it's possible, but he's one of the most exciting players to watch in the world.

Amazing with the ball at his feet, incredible football brain, totally unpredictable (in a good way), creative and a goal scorer to boot.

Not many players ahead of him in the queue for orgasmic, dream signing for me.

Last edited: 20 May 2017
  6. IWasHere

IWasHere

He's better than all our wingers yet some people still don't want him. All this 'he's a party boy' etc is just bullshit and a lazy statement. It's what he does on the pitch that counts...

7. Dax777

Dax777

I was throwing up with all the Robihno comparison. Thank for stopping the silliness

8. Havoc

Havoc

lol Neymar would one of the best player in our history if not the best. It's crazy not wanting to sign him...

9. rollingnakedinmoney

rollingnakedinmoney

I don't think we should get Neymar either. We should get Mahrez instead, he's Premier League proven. Or Pedro, and he's a former Pep player too, but I don't know if we can get them from Leicester City and Chelsea.

How about Yannick Bolasie or Ayew, they are Premier League proven?

10. Havoc

Havoc

Neymar is european proven... what the hell