It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cant fuck around the slightest in this transfer window. Even if it means over paying we need to do all we can to secure our targets and strengthen.

The rags are going all out to secure a number of high profile targets asap with many far down the pipeline with complete disregard for the amount of money spent.
I'm told to expect them to break the transfer record potentially more than once this window.

The good thing is the rags have virtually no strategy and are taking the "scatter gun" approach.

The source is a very senior investment banker and a fellow blue who knows ed Woodward.

We cant fuck around the slightest in this transfer window. Even if it means over paying we need to do all we can to secure our targets and strengthen.

The rags are going all out to secure a number of high profile targets asap with many far down the pipeline with complete disregard for the amount of money spent.
I'm told to expect them to break the transfer record potentially more than once this window.

The good thing is the rags have virtually no strategy and are taking the "scatter gun" approach.

The source is a very senior investment banker and a fellow blue who knows ed Woodward.
So ? we don't worry ourselves with what they do any more

You don't know where our deals are at,we are buying team players who fit not mega stars for the sake of it
Yeah I suppose you are right and we have to trust txiki et al.
Wouldnt hurt to buy a superstar or two in my opinion.

In Defense do you guys feel Ben Gibson will do a good job? Boro are relegated so he should come cheaper, like 15M perhaps. He was good this season, can't say beyond that.

Never quite get why teams race to sign players from relegated teams - players who've contributed to failure take time to get over it - even if they are any good - and often they are not (John OShea anyone?) . Gibson looks okay but he's not at the level we should be looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.