It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
These transfers are ruthlessly efficient in their timing,obviously all the preparation has been done many months ago.
In the space of a week we could have up to 4/5 incoming top class players sorted and done.
It it all down to the fact that Pep is being backed more than his predecessors ?
This type of investment could have happened after 2012 title win,e.g. Van Persie etc..
I am very pleased with the quality of Bernardo Silva from seeing brief clips of him.
Cannot wait for next season to start now with a proper pre season,no tournaments to distract players.
Hopefully Fabinho,Walker,Mendy,Moraes and Sanchez would be by far our best transfer window team overhaul.
The Pep factor is now coming into play,Silva and Jesus both stated he was a main attraction.

Sammy Lee has translated the guy who helped write Guardiola's book and is saying full back next (after Ederson):

Sammy Lee has translated the guy who helped write Guardiola's book and is saying full back next (after Ederson):

So Mendy after Ederson probably, hopefully both next week. I'd guess Fabinho/Carvalho after that, and then we'll probably have to wait a while to sort things out for Walker and Sanchez.

I've heard a Lot of unassuring things about Carvalho. Anyone who can convince me he is Our guy if not Fabinho?

I've heard a Lot of unassuring things about Carvalho. Anyone who can convince me he is Our guy if not Fabinho?

enough raw attributes there. A lot more raw than Yaya when he came but there are similarities (imo) and I don't think anyone quite expected what we got from Yaya once he evolved into his role. I think in a very disciplined City side, provided he puts his mind to it, he can be very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.