It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've loved to have had Barkley when Pellegrini was here, would've been the perfect backup/understudy to Toure in that 'bulldozer' position. Can't quite see where he would fit in under Pep, maybe to rotate with KDB. If we can get him for anything under £25m I wouldn't complain.

doesnt he have the most assists of any english player this season or up there ? your second point isn't relevant, so what that he didn't feature for england.

Everton play a different way than us for starters and as for the second bit he should be making life difficult for Southgate to consider him in the England set up, against a second string Germany side and Lithuania.

Last edited:
Everton play a different way than us for starters and as for the second bit he should be making life difficult for Southgate to consider him in the England set up, against a second string Germany side and Lithuania.

its not his fault if southgate isn't picking him, hes been great for everton this year. do we only sign players who play in teams that play similar to us ? stones we bought him from everton ?. if pep thinks hes good enough thats good enough for me and for say 25m it would be worth it.

its not his fault if southgate isn't picking him, hes been great for everton this year. do we only sign players who play in teams that play similar to us ? stones we bought him from everton ?. if pep thinks hes good enough thats good enough for me and for say 25m it would be worth it.

If it is for £25m then fair enough but I don't think Everton will let Barkley go for that price.

Rose would be outstanding at left back, I personally love his aggression and think he'd be great fit. Only seen Grimaldo on youtube and he does looks a super prospect to be fair but not sure he'd cope too well physically in the prem, could be wrong.

As for Barkley, I am a big fan but he's really not progressed as he should have after his break through season in 2013/14. I used to think he'd be a great Yaya replacement but not sure on him now he seems to make a lot of poor decisions. Who knows maybe Pep's the man to unlock his potential as he certainly possesses the tools to be a top player. I hope we can get Isco but Barkley would still be an exciting prospect to add to the squad.

So where does Barkley play after we've signed Isco and Mahmoud?

Barkley seems to be the new buzz word , who will it be next week?

id play him next to fernandino tbh, hes played there a few times for ever to nadn been good. he'd probably play where silva or de bruyne play though. tbf we've been linked with hundreds of players, we aren't gonna buy them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.