It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where does Barkley play after we've signed Isco and Mahmoud?

Barkley seems to be the new buzz word , who will it be next week?

Dahoud looks like he could be deployed in front of the back for and be our Alonso.

Isco isn't nailed on to leave I don't think if you read his comments.

Barkley would provide us with a different option. Silva creates goals with his passing and movement off the ball, De Bruyne creates goals with his exceptional delivery and Barkley creates goals by running at people. I know we have Sterling and Sane that can run at people out wide but now Yaya's finished we don't have that option centrally.

If we could get him at a decent price he might be worth a gamble, at his age and being English even if it doesn't work out we should get a decent resale value. It sounds like Diaz and Foden are still a year or two away so it would also give them time to develop.

Barkley is an English Pogba. Flatters to deceive with fancy flicks and tricks and then every now and again scores a worldie

Pep sold a fan favourite in Hart and f***** it up big time, now we're relying on Willy because he can play Pep's style.

If he sells Aguero I hope to God he doesn't f**** it up again, i'm not sure how the supporter base would react if he did.

Nobody could have predicted Bravo turning out had he did.

You don't play for Barcelona and captain Chile to two Copa America titles (their only 2 titles in their history) without having something about you.

Barcelona would not have sold him had Ter Stegen not pushed for a move demanding he be guaranteed the first team spot in both the league and Champions League. Initially that is why we went after Ter Stegen first but settled for Bravo later on.

I also don't think we would have been that different defensively with Hart because I think Pep would have asked him to pursue his style and with Joe clearly not as comfortable as Willy or Bravo the defensive mistakes still would have occurred, just more so from playing out of the back.

In regards to Aguero I think he is coming to an end as a truly world beater. Going are the days where he could score goals from nothing. Most of his goals now are primarily reliant on great delivery from Sterling, Sane and De Bruyne out wide with him tapping them in at the near post with a great timed run. City and Pep in particularly wants more than that from their main goal scorer.

Even if Sergio stayed next season he won't be first choice in my opinion.

Pep sold a fan favourite in Hart and f***** it up big time, now we're relying on Willy because he can play Pep's style.

If he sells Aguero I hope to God he doesn't f**** it up again, i'm not sure how the supporter base would react if he did.

And yet it was the correct decision, both on harts ability and attitude...

The club lives on when these players are no longer here, the revolution will be televised!

You mean the Joe Hart who has made more errors leading to goals than any other goalkeeper in Europe's top five leagues this season? Ok.

Joe Hart who helped us to win 2 League titles, who have won the golden glove twice with us.
Who had outstanding performances in the league and Champions League.

Who had fans behind him and praised him as the best keeper in the league, better than De Gea and others until Pep decided he is not good enough for him and then many turned their back on Hart and decided to agree with Pep's opinion.

The season is not finished yet, hopefully Bravo will get back to the team, do well and justify Pep's decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.