It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah will win doodly squat at Anfield. He will not win the CL this year Dzeko will see to that.
The question for us is whether he is a one season wonder.

Not so sure about this Robbie. Liverpool is legit. Klopps legit. Salah is definitely legit. The modern game is undoubtedly trending to a more offensive (I think aggressive is maybe the better word?) style of play.

EPL is gonna be a blast for a while now. Arsene is finally out and Jose will be in 1-2 years. Football is gonna get crazy.

These dinosaurs like Pulis / Pardew are going dead too. Mediocre squads will be pushing for 3 points and making things interesting as well.

Pace / athleticism / risk taking / is the future imo. Passivivity is trending downwards and faaaast.

The Thiago rumors don’t seem to be going away though? Not sure how he would cope over here to be honest, seems to get injured quite easily? Would love Jorginho and Isco though!!

Jorginho is bloody brilliant. Him and Fernandinho rotating or potentially a double pivot would be spot on.

Not so sure about this Robbie. Liverpool is legit. Klopps legit. Salah is definitely legit. The modern game is undoubtedly trending to a more offensive (I think aggressive is maybe the better word?) style of play.

EPL is gonna be a blast for a while now. Arsene is finally out and Jose will be in 1-2 years. Football is gonna get crazy.

These dinosaurs like Pulis / Pardew are going dead too. Mediocre squads will be pushing for 3 points and making things interesting as well.

Pace / athleticism / risk taking / is the future imo. Passivivity is trending downwards and faaaast.

Good, that should be Park the Bus Man Utd fucked then.

I wonder what kind of money we'll bring in this summer?

Hart, Mangala, Denayer, maybe Zinchenko, maybe Angelino and Roberts.

Can't see much coming in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.