It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zinchenko will be sold.

Decent player but takes up a foreign spot I think next season and Pep will want better.

I think Delph will be used in rotation with Mendy and unless Danilo wants out I don’t see us selling him after one season.

I have got a feeling we will cash in on Maffeo but will demand a buy-back clause.

Primary incomings will be a winger, forward and a DM.

I have a feeling Sergio will be used in a cash + player deal for one of Dybala or Griezmann.

I think Zinchenko will be sold.

Decent player but takes up a foreign spot I think next season and Pep will want better.

I think Delph will be used in rotation with Mendy and unless Danilo wants out I don’t see us selling him after one season.

I have got a feeling we will cash in on Maffeo but will demand a buy-back clause.

Primary incomings will be a winger, forward and a DM.

I have a feeling Sergio will be used in a cash + player deal for one of Dybala or Griezmann.
sergio in a cash plus player deal? lol

Because he's had to replace Mendy this season with a new permanent LB and doing that with Danilo would have made it harder for him to fill in at RB when required. With only 3 proper full backs in the squad, Danilo's flexibility is very important but that may change with Maffeo back.

That is an interesting take.

Don't see why we would need a forward AND a winger. Surely someone versatile capable of doing both is what we need. Or at least fill in as a false 9.

Midfielder = Fred
A Forward (Hazard/Bailey/Mahrez etc.)
And a back-up Defender.

That's it.

Don't see why we would need a forward AND a winger. Surely someone versatile capable of doing both is what we need. Or at least fill in as a false 9.

Midfielder = Fred
A Forward (Hazard/Bailey/Mahrez etc.)
And a back-up Defender.

That's it.
Kompany has made it fairly clear he's staying, we don't need another defender for at least a season.

Kompany has made it fairly clear he's staying, we don't need another defender for at least a season.

Of course he is staying. It's not like anyone will sign/loan someone with his injury history. I can't know for sure, but Pep might see him as an extra player in the squad.

And sign a back-up defender to Laporte/Otamendi/Stones and have Kompany as a 5th option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.