It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he is staying. It's not like anyone will sign/loan someone with his injury history. I can't know for sure, but Pep might see him as an extra player in the squad.

And sign a back-up defender to Laporte/Otamendi/Stones and have Kompany as a 5th option.
We have a limited amount of spots, we're not going to waste one on a 6th centre half when we need depth up front and in holding midfield.

In:
  • Fred-£50m
  • Mahrez-£60m
  • Maffeo-Free

Out:
  • Yaya-Free
  • Mangala-£5-10m
  • Danilo: £15-20m
  • Tosin: Loan
  • Diaz: Loan
  • Angeliño: Loan

This is what I would like to see. Tosin to go the Championship or PL to play every game. Diaz needs game time so a loan for him too, maybe Girona or even the Dutch league. Think he needs just one loan. Foden still too small so wouldn’t send him out on loan, let him stay with us. Angeliño to possibly prove himself and maybe earn a spot but I think it’s more likely he goes on one more loan possibly somewhere like Ajax with the view of bringing him back after the loan.

In:
Gunn (free)
Maffeo (free)
Fabinho (65m)
Leon Bailey (55m)
Total in: 120m

Out:
Hart (5m)
Bravo (7m)
Danilo (18m)
Mangala (12m)
Denayer (5m)
Pablo Mari (2m)
Kayode (3m)
Roberts (15m)
Celina (10m)
Total out: 77m

Net spend: 43m

In:
  • Fred-£50m
  • Mahrez-£60m
  • Maffeo-Free

Out:
  • Yaya-Free
  • Mangala-£5-10m

This is what I would like to see. Tosin to go the Championship or PL to play every game. Diaz needs game time so a loan for him too, maybe Girona or even the Dutch league. Think he needs just one loan. Foden still too small so wouldn’t send him out on loan, let him stay with us. Angeliño to possibly prove himself and maybe earn a spot but I think it’s more likely he goes on one more loan possibly somewhere like Ajax with the view of bringing him back after the loan.
Ajax just bought a new LB

In:
  • Fred-£50m
  • Mahrez-£60m
  • Maffeo-Free

Out:
  • Yaya-Free
  • Mangala-£5-10m

Wouldn't loan anyone to Ajax, they don't have much interest in developing players for other clubs. Would end up like Zinchenko at PSV.

Just an example. Think he needs a loan to a better team as the step up from NAC to us will most likely prove to be too big right now.
A PL side like Brighton, Swansea or Newcastle (if they stay up) could be great. Wolves could be an option. As long as he gets playing time in a PL, Bundesliga or La Liga side, I would be happy

A PL side like Brighton, Swansea or Newcastle (if they stay up) could be great. Wolves could be an option. As long as he gets playing time in a PL, Bundesliga or La Liga side, I would be happy

Exactly. I think Wolves would be a great option but where ever he goes as long as he plays is ok.

Wow! I've never read you be so modest in your acquisition hooes. :)

Lol! We don’t need anymore than that imo Dax. The best thing is this team will be even better next season as Leroy, gabby, Laporte all more experienced again and mendy back flying! Young hungry stars to join in the key areas and we will be even better next season

In:
  • Fred-£50m
  • Mahrez-£60m
  • Maffeo-Free

Out:
  • Yaya-Free
  • Mangala-£5-10m

@Bolded: I struggle to see how Leicester will sell for that amount. Sixty might be closer to the fair price but I really doubt that they'll deal at fair price on this one. They know the player has got 2 plus years more to the expiry of his contract and so they have most of the cards if not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.