It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article on Milinkovic-Savic on BBC this morning, he sounds like he'd be a great signing for us in midfield. His height would be useful too, we seem generally quite a short side.

Good article on Milinkovic-Savic on BBC this morning, he sounds like he'd be a great signing for us in midfield. His height would be useful too, we seem generally quite a short side.

He'll go for an outrageous amount if he leaves in the summer - approx. £100m I reckon.

So difficult to predict what will happen in the summer, however he deffo wants Fred or a Fred like player. He's tried to buy Sanchez and Marhez so I think we'll be in again for a wide player. Yaya will leave and we don't have a replacement, can we be so lucky with Delph injury wise....and Kompany well nuff said.

Whatever comes to pass it's a great time to be a blue simple as!!

Gunn, Maffeo, Jorginho and Bailey
Add Fred and I think that's the lot (at least who we're after)... although Norwich are apparently confident of keeping Angus for another season.

Personally I'd rather take a punt on Justin Kluivert from Ajax (1 year on his deal) than ~£100m for Bailey.

Add Fred and I think that's the lot (at least who we're after)... although Norwich are apparently confident of keeping Angus for another season.

Personally I'd rather take a punt on Justin Kluivert from Ajax (1 year on his deal) than ~£100m for Bailey.
Kluivert is still only 18 and might not be ready to go straight into the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.