Otamendi and Laporte
Mendy and Zinchenko
Fern and Fred
Delph and Gundogan
KDB and Bernardo
D Silva
Sane and Sterling
Aguero and Jesus

(17 foreign players 4 association players)

Any other foreign players means a foreign player listed above has to not be included in squad. So if it was Mahrez or Hazard in addition to Fred Zinchenko for examplae may have to be omitted from squad.

Is that one for each position , we don't need all 4 for just 2 positions.

lol no mate. but i think danilo will go and i personally dont think we will go for mahrez again. it has been mentioned on here by @tolmie's hairdoo and has been getting more whispers that sergio will be going in the summer so we need someone who can do that role as well. pep likes flexible players as well.

Fred or just Hazard would do IMO.

Ed and Bravo
Walker and Danilo
Komps and Stones
Otamendi and Laporte
Mendy and Zinchenko
Fern and Fred
Delph and Gundogan
KDB and Bernardo
D Silva
Sane and Sterling
Aguero and Jesus

(17 foreign players 4 association players)

Any other foreign players means a foreign player listed above has to not be included in squad. So if it was Mahrez or Hazard in addition to Fred Zinchenko for examplae may have to be omitted from squad.
Would be logical to move Bravo to free 1 foreign space for a winger/forward (Gunn in).

Think we'll probably bring in Fred and Mahrez but rest of our business will depend on Kompany/Agueros futures

lol no mate. but i think danilo will go and i personally dont think we will go for mahrez again. it has been mentioned on here by @tolmie's hairdoo and has been getting more whispers that sergio will be going in the summer so we need someone who can do that role as well. pep likes flexible players as well.
Danilo may go, but would expect Maffeo to get a chance as Walkers back up. Would be very surprised if Sergio didn't see out his last year and have the freedom to go wherever he likes, probably Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.