It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today puzzle is very difficult.
Indeed. The first song text "out of time" is about an unfaithful girlfriend who wants to come back, and be number 1 again. The singer does not like this and tells her she can't expect to come back in her old position.
The second song text is a pure love song where 2 guys sings about being out of their senses because something came their way.
Hmm what to make of it?
A former player, who Tolmie was madly in love with, wants to come back. Balotelli? Nobody else springs to my mind.

I've seen him have great games and shite games. Potentially one for Pep to mould into the player he wants him to be?

Question of opinion, mate. Pep likes his players to be intelligent. Personally, I don't see it but then the nearest i have come to showing my abilities as a manager was during my time as Macclesfield manager on Champ Manager around 20 years ago. :)

Indeed. The first song text "out of time" is about an unfaithful girlfriend who wants to come back, and be number 1 again. The singer does not like this and tells her she can't expect to come back in her old position.
The second song text is a pure love song where 2 guys sings about being out of their senses because something came their way.
Hmm what to make of it?
A former player, who Tolmie was madly in love with, wants to come back. Balotelli? Nobody else springs to my mind.

First song could be Boateng then? I don’t see us going for a starting CB when we have Nico, Stones and Laporte so probs not him though

First song could be Boateng then? I don’t see us going for a starting CB when we have Nico, Stones and Laporte so probs not him though
Yeah maybe Boateng. I just didn't see him fit to the other love song. It is not impression he left a lot of in love City supporters behind :-)
I am probably completely off the track with my speculation. I am shite at riddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.