It's time to buy a new TV

As I say, fuck all to spend money on in Qatar.

Also, does anyone know if the rounded TVs are just a gimmick or much better than flat ones? Can never tell when you're in the shop.

You mean the curve ones? Apparently for viewing there complaints that if you aint sat right in front viewing of them is poor and why those tv's will fade out.

You mean the curve ones? Apparently for viewing there complaints that if you aint sat right in front viewing of them is poor and why those tv's will fade out.
Ah good cheers.

I'm shit with technology. So there's nowt coming out that we know of that would make a 4K Bravia obsolete or useless in the next year or so?

Also, does anyone know if the rounded TVs are just a gimmick or much better than flat ones? Can never tell when you're in the shop.
curved tv are a gimmick and are poor when you have more than one person watching. There is a 'sweet spot' for viewing. Wouldn't touch them personally.

Also, it doesn't seem to have OLED technology which is the 'next' technology wave. Gives you sharper colours and deeper blacks. Seems a lot to pay for something that doesn't have that. If you haven't already, have a look on the what hifi website. They do pretty good reviews and will let you see what else you could get for that money. Have fun! whatever you get at that price will be pretty awesome. Are you connecting it to a sound system?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.