It's time to buy a new TV

I read because I enjoy it mate. Same goes for drinking. Sophistication doesn't come into it. I'll read anything and drink most things. Nothing finer than a comfy chair, a good book and a great red.

I read because I enjoy it mate. Same goes for drinking. Sophistication doesn't come into it. I'll read anything and drink most things. Nothing finer than a comfy chair, a good book and a great red.

We are all different in our genetic make up.
If you were to get a proper subscription to sky for £30 on a money saving expert Martin Lewis deal and then get a smart telly and ditch the red for a brace of hobgoblins I feel you would be more content in your inner self.We could work with the sophistication at a later date.

Reading books is like getting a carrier pigeon message instead of a text it takes so long to get to the point.
And you cant do car chases in a book like Michael caine can in a film and plus a film is around 2 hours and a book takes for ever.

Ha..my inner self is fine thanks. Nowt wrong with a Hobgoblin or 2 either. I do watch tv, and have Sky, it's just that I do it rarely.

You can do a good car chase in a book, it fires the imagination. Books are slow burners, building to a climax. They describe the story in detail, films usually lose this. Beauty is in the detail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.