I've f¬^&"* your grandaughter!

Re: I've f¬^&"* your grandaughter!

mat said:
svennis pennis said:
The whole situation is ridiculous.

That slut has hired Max Clifford as her PR.

The argument we have here is down to license fee and the old traditions of the BBC being this upstanding citizen of broadcasting. People want to have a pop for those reasons. Its not about Brand and Ross anymore, in my opinion anyway.

for fuck sake the Daily mail want Russell Brand to be arrested and Charged. Now that is ridiculous.

You would think it was 1977 and Bill grundy all over again. Seriously have we all got nothing better to do than go mental over a fucking pre recorded prank?

The only person that should be fired, and has been is the radio producer. There is a reason they have a cutting room floor, and that should of been left on it.

I guarantee Brand will be back on bbc radio within 5 years. Just like he is now back on mtv, even presenting their awards ceremony!!!

I like Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross. Im suprised the Daily Mail havent reviewed or put Ponderland on the cover. After all he was talking about Beastiality. Lock up your pets, Brand is on a rampage!!!!

you put it a lot better than i could Svennis.
Is there no way Max ££££ Clifford could be put to death just for being mentioned in this arguement? Absolute leech of a man. Funny how he always holds the opinion of the person who is paying him.

Matty said:
Televators said:
Neither are examples of why she's a slut though are they.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...esque-dancer-goth-centre-BBC-radio-prank.html

The article above would seem to indicate she doesn't have any problem with being described as a slut.

Nope, only the one reference about her wanting to party and not caring if she is called names for doing so. Everything else relates to her job and performances.

Televators said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
Televators said:
actually she is a satan slut.

That's just her job, and not necessarily her personality.

Oh come on....."I would like to apply for the position of a Satanic Slut Please. One question though....will people actually think I'm a slut?"

Get a grip. Of course it doesn't mean she is a slut but she clearly doesnt mind being called one if she went for a job position of a Satanic Slut!

This isn't to say that I agree with what Jonathan Woss and Wussell Bwand have done. I just think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion!

Televators said:
Matty said:
Televators said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...esque-dancer-goth-centre-BBC-radio-prank.html

The article above would seem to indicate she doesn't have any problem with being described as a slut.

Nope, only the one reference about her wanting to party and not caring if she is called names for doing so. Everything else relates to her job and performances.
She's in a group called The Satanic Sluts, therefore, whether it be her choice of making a living, or a personal lifestyle choice, she's made the decision to use the word 'slut' to describe herself. If other people (and you'll notice I haven't described her as such) also chose to use this word to describe her then she's really already openned that particular door.

The thing is Russel Brand imo, is not at all funny, he's a cock. And even if he has shagged this bird, it's not really good form to tell the fucking world about it on a radio show. I mean, that's what you do when you first get a bit and you're proud of yerself and brag to yer mates. He's a tool.

bluemooninho said:
Oh come on....."I would like to apply for the position of a Satanic Slut Please. One question though....will people actually think I'm a slut?"

Get a grip. Of course it doesn't mean she is a slut but she clearly doesn't mind being called one if she went for a job position of a Satanic Slut!

No you get a grip. What she does is a job. An act. It's no justification for the comments that have been made about her, unless you just happen to be someone who's so bloody moronic that you can't differentiate between that and the real world.

Matty said:
She's in a group called The Satanic Sluts, therefore, whether it be her choice of making a living, or a personal lifestyle choice, she's made the decision to use the word 'slut' to describe herself. If other people (and you'll notice I haven't described her as such) also chose to use this word to describe her then she's really already openned that particular door.

Matty said:
Essentially two shitly dressed men took the p*ss out of the particularly slutty grandaughter of a guy made famous for a fairly racist rendition of a Spaniard.

How you manage to get dressed on your own in the mornings is a mystery to me.

It's really disappointing to find out there's still so many people prepared to judge someone on what they choose to do for a living or how they choose to lead their life. Some of the comments are almost misogynistic. Who gives a flying fuck what the girl does? What these two did was wrong, plain & simple. No grey areas. Yes, the reaction has been over the top, but they cannot be allowed to get away with it. You or I wouldn't expect to get away with it so why should these two?

Cheesy said:
It's really disappointing to find out there's still so many people prepared to judge someone on what they choose to do for a living or how they choose to lead their life. Some of the comments are almost misogynistic. Who gives a flying fuck what the girl does? What these two did was wrong, plain & simple. No grey areas. Yes, the reaction has been over the top, but they cannot be allowed to get away with it. You or I wouldn't expect to get away with it so why should these two?

sums up my view on the whole thing rather eloquently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.