I've seen enough

taleofbluehalves

I've seen enough from Pep this season to say we will be right up there and better next year.
Dominated Spurs at home, unlucky twice v Chelsea, outstanding first half at Old Trafford that brought tears to my eyes, superb at times against Barcelona and Monaco.

I've seen enough from Sane, Sterling and Jesus that we can rip anyone on our day. That Silva and KDB can change games with a pass.

I've seen players who can now go with our thanks for their service Clichy, Zabaleta, Toure amongst others, that have been multiple trophy winners and champions.

I've seen enough to suggest this season but isn't over and there's still another trophy and top 4 place in us.

I've seen enough from Pep this season to say we will be right up there and better next year.
Dominated Spurs at home, unlucky twice v Chelsea, outstanding first half at Old Trafford that brought tears to my eyes, superb at times against Barcelona and Monaco.

I've seen enough from Sane, Sterling and Jesus that we can rip anyone on our day. That Silva and KDB can change games with a pass.

I've seen players who can now go with our thanks for their service Clichy, Zabaleta, Toure amongst others, that have been multiple trophy winners and champions.

I've seen enough to suggest this season but isn't over and there's still another trophy and top 4 place in us.

I have to agree with all of that.

Agree. We are not very far away from being a level above all other teams in the PL. Hopefully our summer recruitment will get us the players we are missing to be able to execute Pep's football.

Ive seen enough as well after last night.
Arsenal will be my last game this season.
It would be a shame if you missed a Cup Final.

We waited 35 years. At the time we had no real hope it would get better. Now City fans should expect success. Maybe not this season, but soon enough

Feels like we're at a perfect point of half full/half empty depending on your personality. I'm with you. Future couldn't brighter even if this season has been ultimately one of more frustration than anything else in terms of results.

No your wrong, according to the Bluemoon football experts he's a fraud who has been found out by the PL and all his success has been because he has inherited world class players in one club leagues. One poster even called him an "idiot"
Personally I'm 100% with you

Absolutely a fantastic post we are close to dominating for the next decade the whole ethos around the place is about to change

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.