J Files - Manchester...

As someone who has seen a lot of Cities i can say with confidence Manchester is one of the best, imo ofc. Sometimes i need a break for a day or two, i could go to almost anywhere but always seem to go to Manchester, book in at the raddison blu and go find a nice place to grab a beer and chill out. It is a booming city with literally 10's of new places open every few months now that look great. One pub seemed like any other that i found...apart from a legit rooftop garden drinking area. I spent about 6 hours sat there in the sun glugging peroni on tap. It is the sort of secluded hidden gem that @squirtyflower probably knows but i just busted it for him like i do with all his fav quiet spots xD

It is booming and shows no sign of slowing down, indeed more stuff seems to be getting built/refurbished etc.

As someone who has seen a lot of Cities i can say with confidence Manchester is one of the best, imo ofc. Sometimes i need a break for a day or two, i could go to almost anywhere but always seem to go to Manchester, book in at the raddison blu and go find a nice place to grab a beer and chill out. It is a booming city with literally 10's of new places open every few months now that look great. One pub seemed like any other that i found...apart from a legit rooftop garden drinking area. I spent about 6 hours sat there in the sun glugging peroni on tap. It is the sort of secluded hidden gem that @squirtyflower probably knows but i just busted it for him like i do with all his fav quiet spots xD

It is booming and shows no sign of slowing down, indeed more stuff seems to be getting built/refurbished etc.
That's why I stopped telling you about places mate.

We are blessed to come from such a great City that is revered globally....

http://doublej.net.au/programs/jfiles/manchester

They should try living here.

Love my City from blackley to Wythenshawe, but it is old and knackered anywhere 2 miles from the city centre, transport is poor, roads are not well maintained, some areas a rough as houses.

It is good that the council are finally realising that the city centre itself is tiny and bringing outlying areas lile ancoats, ardwick, collyhurst under it's umbrella and planning to expand it as a bigger area cemtrally.

Still a lot better than birmimgham, newcastle and leeds.

On topic of your link he is right a great city well regarded globally as should be

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.