Jack Byrne

blue b4 the moon

Doing really well under a better manager at Oldham scored 3 in 3.

Just shows a little bit if belief, always thought there was a decent player in there.

Shame how his promising career has nosedived.

Don't understand what has happened with him, at all. He produced some great performances on loan & looked a perfect player to get a chance at City, then has plumetted into obscurity from that very moment onwards.

I wonder if it's down to something other than football.

Don't understand what has happened with him, at all. He produced some great performances on loan & looked a perfect player to get a chance at City, then has plumetted into obscurity from that very moment onwards.

Must be attitude Nev,because like you say,his talent was obvious.

Must be attitude Nev,because like you say,his talent was obvious.

Oldham kicked him out for off the field breaches of discipline.

Ah right. That explains it then. Pity.

Cheers.

I don't think it ever actually came out what it was but he was starting every week and doing well for them so I can't imagine it was a small thing - although I've just seen an interview where he basically says it was because he was one of the biggest earners at the club and they pushed him out because they couldn't afford him.

Another player I think we mismanaged. Loaning him to Owen fucking Coyle was an onviously shit decision at the time and it started his downward slide.

From scoring worldies against PSV to this inside 3 years. Blimey. Such a shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.