Jack Byrne signs permanently for Wigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually gutted about this. Really, really like Jack. Very intelligent and impressive footballer. Honestly feel he could have been useful as a backup this season if we'd given him a go in preseason, but oh well. He needs a permanent move as someone like him is easy to drop on loan - they always drop the young loanee who plays in AM.

He'll make it back to the Premier League before long. I'm certain.

Aargh! I really wanted Jack to make it with us. All the very best to him though. Hope he has a great career.

Good luck Jack Byrne he is going to need it at WIgan with the other signings they have made and their position. Fingers crossed Joyce has more faith in the lad than Coyle ever had. As for us, you may not rate the likes of Delph or Fernando but the gaffer still does and it would be twice as difficult for the likes of Byrne to break through as well if Yaya does extend his deal. It is the right deal.

Last edited:
I don't know the player but he's reached the age of 20 and doesn't look close to the 1st team, so this is probably the right move for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.