Jack Byrne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that loaning Byrne ti Dundee is Unlikely , he will be loaned to Holland Esp Heerenveen , also Dundalk made a Strong loan deal .

Heerenveen are the major rivals of his last club in the Netherlands, Cambuur.

He seemed to love it at Cambuur and a loan to their archrivals might make that relationship a bit sour which would be a shame and could potentially put him off.

That aside they are one of the better clubs in the eredvisie this year so it would be a decent loan.

With players like Byrne and Garcia I think they just need to spend the second half of the season playing regularly, that should be priority number 1.

Heerenveen are the major rivals of his last club in the Netherlands, Cambuur.

He seemed to love it at Cambuur and a loan to their archrivals might make that relationship a bit sour which would be a shame and could potentially put him off.

That aside they are one of the better clubs in the eredvisie this year so it would be a decent loan.

With players like Byrne and Garcia I think they just need to spend the second half of the season playing regularly, that should be priority number 1.
Heerenveen just loaned Odegaard from Madrid no? I dont think they will go for him. However I think a loan to the Erediviese (maybe Twente?) would be a good move.

I thought i seen somewhere that there would be no return for Byrne back to the Dutch league I find that strange more so if he has clubs from there interested in taking him back there. The more technical league will help Jack out be interested to see what happens to a few more players in this window Delph any chances of him moving on as it just hasnt worked at the club for him. This season too much injured also would Pep rather work with a younger player over Delph I think he might be heading out on loan sooner or later.

I heard that loaning Byrne ti Dundee is Unlikely , he will be loaned to Holland Esp Heerenveen , also Dundalk made a Strong loan deal .
As i said , Heerenveen is interested in Byrne But the player turned down the chance may be because of the Competetivness between Heerenveen and Cambuur .

Hopefully some time in the next 5 days Jack gets a loan move somewhere. Needs to get back playing some sort of football sooner or later or this season will be a total waste and a year lost in my opinion. Hopefully the club can find a team to take him on be it in England or Europe. Were he will get some sort of game time.

Hopefully some time in the next 5 days Jack gets a loan move somewhere. Needs to get back playing some sort of football sooner or later or this season will be a total waste and a year lost in my opinion. Hopefully the club can find a team to take him on be it in England or Europe. Were he will get some sort of game time.

yes hopefully we can get him playing somewhere, I think he`s a great young player physical with a great range of pass and ability

Surely there is somebody that is willing to take him given his performances in the Netherlands last year so if he is still here at the end of the window it either means the club or him have decided that he is better off in Manchester?

Pretty depressing that he's not even in first team training, which I assumed he would be on his return.

He's certainly not been in any of the photos they've released over the last 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.