Jack Daniels

city2

Original or honey £20 per litre at sainsbury from today, that's a bargain.

Spend an extra £15 and really enjoy...

abfob.12yov1.jpg

As someone who doesn't like whisky, is Jack Daniels actually any good, or is it just a triumph of marketing? Why are people willing to pay so much more for something that they usually drown in coke anyway?

As someone who doesn't like whisky, is Jack Daniels actually any good, or is it just a triumph of marketing? Why are people willing to pay so much more for something that they usually drown in coke anyway?
It's not whiskey/whisky, it's bourbon and I wouldn't touch the charcoal filtered shite.

It's not whiskey/whisky, it's bourbon and I wouldn't touch the charcoal filtered shite.

My sentiments exactly.

Can't even stand the smell of it... Worst thing to come out of the states since the atom bomb.

And those uppity fellaz that think adding lime to whisky is acceptable. Well f*#k you.

( A bit over the top, I do apologize)

It is a whiskey and not bourbon look it up, I grant you it's not Scottish whisky.

It is a whiskey and not bourbon look it up, I grant you it's not Scottish whisky.
It's defined as a Tennessee Whiskey as it's not made in Kentucky, it meets every other criteria for Bourbon and none for Whiskey or Whisky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.