Jack Daniels

A good breakfast bourbon is the old 'rock n roll mouthwash' ...... if it was good enough for Lemmy, it's good enough. Never to have anything added to it though.

But there are far better ones .... Maker's Mark, Bulliett, and Ronnie Van Zant's fave tipple, Old Grandad. Even JD's own Gentleman Jack .....

A good breakfast bourbon is the old 'rock n roll mouthwash' ...... if it was good enough for Lemmy, it's good enough. Never to have anything added to it though.
But there are far better ones .... Maker's Mark, Bulliett, and Ronnie Van Zant's fave tipple, Old Grandad. Even JD's own Gentleman Jack .....
Hence the lyric "She likes to drink Old Grandad and her shoes do shuffle around"

It's alright for a night out but I'd never buy one for the house.

If anyone gets chance to try Floki (Icelandic) I found it surprisingly brilliant. Just seen they have a sheep dung smoke reserve one as well if anyone more adventurous wants to report back!

American stuff is nice to broaden options but in general it's not a patch on Scotch/some Irish (for me).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.