Jack Wilshere

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by neel, 8 Mar 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Churchlawtonblue

Churchlawtonblue

Sorry I dissagree. He would take up the place of a possible good player even in the squad. He is worse than navas as at least the latter isnt injured all the while. And he just isnt that good. It would definitely be managerial suicide.

2. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Isn't that 80% of the skill set? Look at Gareth Barr and Michael Carrick...slow but smarter than anyone on the park.

I would shit myself if Barkley was supposed to be our DM. And, we'd need another one at about 70 minutes every game, because he would be knackered. Even so, get him for under £15M and he can be a squad player. Oh wait, he wouldn't be happy and would be having a strop by October!

3. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

I think it's worth a try. Our DM doesn't need to run much or defend very large spaces, the ability to win second balls and make simple clever passes is more important. But I share your doubts as well and think that at least 2 options are needed as Barkley can turn out to be a catastrophe or a great success with equal probability.

4. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

RAF Tornado pilot
    He'd be a pointless signing. Spends about 30 games a season injured. We've had enough trouble with too many injuries the last couple of seasons, no point signing someone who can't put a run of 3 games together without breaking.

5. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Amended.

6. Southern

Southern

I will guess that he really doesn't look after himself off the pitch. Not a Pep player

7. city2

city2

Time he hung his boots up never gonna fulfill his potential.

8. TCIB

TCIB

Currently, netdev
    Made of glass and has not exactly set his stock soaring at Bournmouth. Never was someone i would have, more so now ignoring the injury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.