Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think we're allowed to loan out a 17 yo? Think you need to be 18 to be sent out on loan.

Edit: Nvm I'm wrong.

Why would he want to leave unless he is a billy big boots? 17 years old and not willing to put the hard graft in to earn a place. Obviously not the type of youngster we need despite the obvious talent and I fear he will never get to the top if he is not willing to fight for his place on merit.

Sums up my thoughts too

He must be watching Diaz and Foden and wishing he was there with them. Should of signed that contract.

I want him to stay but if his heart is set on leaving, let him leave. We won't keep them all.

He must be watching Diaz and Foden and wishing he was there with them. Should of signed that contract.

I want him to stay but if his heart is set on leaving, let him leave. We won't keep them all.
Good post. Players come and go at all levels, disappointing sometimes, but not end of the world.

I hope they've been on the phone to him telling him what it's like to beat Madrid in front of 93,000 I'm hoping Mbappe was watching as well ;-)

I wish he would just feck off to wherever his agents are sending him. Unfortunately he's history and not the future.

I don't see much of a need to be angry with the kid. There are millions on the line for these kids and securing as much of it as possible as early as possible is a sensible career choice. You need only look at a player like Barkley to see what waiting and having some of your warts shown can do to your value and ability to secure a fortune for yourself. Of course, I'm a City fan and see no reason for the club to be held hostage by a young player but for these kids it's their future career and earnings on the line.

I don't see much of a need to be angry with the kid. There are millions on the line for these kids and securing as much of it as possible as early as possible is a sensible career choice. You need only look at a player like Barkley to see what waiting and having some of your warts shown can do to your value and ability to secure a fortune for yourself. Of course, I'm a City fan and see no reason for the club to be held hostage by a young player but for these kids it's their future career and earnings on the line.

Pay him... Pay that man his money!

Only joking... you are right, at the end of the day the kid has to do what he thinks is best for his career. If he thinks that means getting away from Pep and City then I think he is wrong but good luck to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.