Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how low the compensation fees are, this isn't even a bad offer, is it? I'd imagine it would be maximum like 5 or 6m or something like that, given that Solanke will be about 3m after the fee is decided by the tribunal.

I mean if it's true of course, it's the Mirror.

He wanted to be in London but at his age it is appalling guidance he is getting. No 17 year old should be told to throw his toys out the pram and not turn up to training anymore. He is only going to get worse.

We have seen lots of talented kids with huge futures do fuck all due to their attitudes and I fear Sancho will be the same. He could have had an incredible preseason experience with us and then perhaps get a loan or some time off the bench. He seems to think a decent tournament at u17 level warrants game time.

Sell on and/or buyback clauses probably more important than the fee we get for him.

Shame, but shit happens.

Soap opera over a 17 yr old brat. Not the type of player who was ever going to win over Pep with that piss poor attitude. Maybe he should have taken a page out of Yaya's book...Yaya, a player who won it all and then some, but who buckled down when he realized "The Boss is the Boss, and I'm at one of the best clubs in the world."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.