Jadon Sancho

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by sam-caddick, 6 Mar 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rapidCT

rapidCT

B Silva is more of a back up for Silva and de Bruyne, so in 2 years time he can replace Silva. And I ment that last year he should have played instead of Navas.

2. rapidCT

rapidCT

Is it that bad that I rate our youngsters more than Navas, Nolito, Bony, etc? If Pep doesn t rate them, bluemoon doesn t rate them. Is that simple.

3. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

That wasn't your point though was it ?

You were describing Sancho as some kind of world beater in amongst teams of other 17-18 year old kids or is that too bloody obvious for you to understand ?

4. Cobra

Cobra

So that would have been Sancho's fault would it?! Navas played 24 league games last season, scored no goals and got 2 assists and we still managed to finish 3rd.

5. old get

old get

I'm confused as to why the average EDS/Under 18 games draw such mediocre attendances, given the amount of familiarity and expertise displayed about the Academy and individuals on this board.
    There are some honorable exceptions to this sarcasm.

6. rapidCT

rapidCT

Yes, he was amazing in those games and he should have received some playing time with the first team. I ve never seen such a talented young player before. And if you cannot control yourself to have a decent conversation please don t reply to me. I m not here to fight anyone.

7. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

I was making the point about the level he was playing at, and what appeared to be an " over hyped " assessment, taking the level of talent he was competing with. I have watched games where he looked extremely ordinary , over confident and wasteful.

There are a number of posters who feel like yourself about chances for our youth players, but I don't believe that our management team never watch our youth players in training or games , so must not be as confident about their readiness as you are. City obviously feel he has " potential " as we offered him a very good contact.

I am not an expert or a youth coach , and rely upon what I actually see out on the pitch.

I would suggest that we have different opinions on the player, who imo has behaved in a very unprofessional manner , and has been disrespectful to the club, which has probably help to affect my opinion .

I've nothing else really left to add to the matter.

Time will tell which of us is right about the player, but I can't say that I am bothered that he has left, especially as we seem to have benefited financially now and possibly in the future.

8. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

There's been more revisionist nonsense on here in the last 24 hours than in the previous 2 months

9. Eds

Eds

It's a hypothetical situation I just asked for an answer not a comparison

10. Frank76

Frank76

Buy him for Watford couple of years ago for few hundred grand, sell him on for ten million a few years later. Good business. Since when was our academy supposed to produce first team players?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.