Jadon Sancho

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by sam-caddick, 6 Mar 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

I don't think that it was ever anticipated ( by the club at least ) that the academy would ONLY produce players suitable for the first team , although there seems to be a feeling amongst some that it should be producing players who Pep will or should be ( in their opinion ) using NOW.

I am not an expert or youth coach, and don't see a great deal of our young players, hence I am not able to pass opinions on such suitability, but I do however believe that the people responsible for this development at the club are the best people to make those judgements.

2. Manc in London

Manc in London

To be fair, there are several games shown on City Facebook, as well as the occasional TV appearances, and live feeds from tournaments on YouTube. Not enough to create experts but some will be making informed comments.

3. paulchapo

paulchapo

Good riddance, 17 and already a prima Donna! Refusing to train etcetera. He is at one of the biggest clubs in the world, with some of the best facilities and a top coach and owners. If he would have behaved he would have been in America pre season. I hope he crashes and burns the Billy big bollocks little toerag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.