Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a talent for sure but very young and not ready for the first team IMO. He is very gifted but doesn't, as yet, know how best to use those talents, regularly losing the ball by trying to do too much with it rather than pass.

He will get there but it's probably two years away despite his physical stature.
You may be right in the 2 years but even that will mean he makes it at 18 years old! Wonderful talent and a delight to watch. I think you are being a bit too critical to say he does too much with it rather than pass. Of course on occasion he loses the ball, what talented dribbling player doesn't, but his main attribute is that dribbling skill so it has to be encouraged.

Today he had their full back in knots and left him totally for dead a few times. Good for goals and good for asists so he really just needs experience and maybe even more physical development but he will make it

Obviously much can happen/change,but I honestly dont think i'm getting carried away when i suggest he has the potential to emulate Bale,he really is very special - confidence,ability and physique - he has the package.

You may be right in the 2 years but even that will mean he makes it at 18 years old! Wonderful talent and a delight to watch. I think you are being a bit too critical to say he does too much with it rather than pass. Of course on occasion he loses the ball, what talented dribbling player doesn't, but his main attribute is that dribbling skill so it has to be encouraged.

Today he had their full back in knots and left him totally for dead a few times. Good for goals and good for asists so he really just needs experience and maybe even more physical development but he will make it

I didn't mean to be critical, I do think he will make it at eighteen which makes him probably one of the three most talented young players in the academy, along with Diaz and Foden. A wonderful talent who is just not quite ready yet IMO.

Just watched the interview with him in the OS. Seems like a really nice kid who made the decision to leave 'the hood' and come to Manchester to further his career. Obviously loaded with talent and with proper nurturing he certainly is a winger for the future. It seems like the club rate him very highly, so the sky is the limit. He needs to stay focused and switched on for the next two or three seasons.

Let's hope that if we beat Palace this weekend we get a favorable home draw in the 5th round, would be the perfect time to give him his debut,

It's on youtube too.

He's been brilliant so far this season, one of those special players that has the ability to get you off your seat. Not 17 till March either...I'd like to see him on the bench for the FA Cup this week.

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/features/2017/01/23/one-for-the-future-jadon-sancho/1485164795292

Everything about this interview is fucking brilliant. His attitude, his obvious excitement, what he says the other EDS players told him, what Pep told him, his admiration for Sterling. Everything.

Love it.

Yep. My favourite video on City's site in ages.

This genuinely isn't meant to be a humble brag, but he actually (bizarrely) came over to me at the met stop outside the CFA the other week. Guess he knew me from my countless tweets about him after 18s games...heh. Anyway - he was really, really nice. Shook my hand and seemed a good lad and told me he loved working with Sterling and Pep. His attitude seems spot on and I think he knows he's good, but that's no problem. Can't hurt to have that self-belief. Ronaldo certainly has it...

In the FA Cup, I want to see Jesus start on the left, Kelechi up top, Sané on the right. Then bring Sancho on for Jesus in the 2nd half. I can dream. Will never happen though. Navas and Nolito will play :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.