Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho is Neymar like technically, with Bale'so physique. He will 100% play for our first team at some point. How far he goes then, as ever, depends on ten billion factors including how many chances he gets, or doesn't... there's only so much he can do as a kid. If we fuck it up with foden, sancho and Brahim then we're useless tbh.

According to some on here, the best way for Sancho to progress, will be for the coaches to stare at him for about 3 years, whilst the manager ignores him, no matter how well he plays, then send him to some long ball team struggling in a relegation battle in the lower leagues.

And if he's not good enough for them...

We'venow got Sane, Jesus, Sterling who are 20,19 and 22 who are 1st team regulars.
Then we've got Sancho, Foden, Diaz who are 16, 16, and 17. So in 2 to 3 years we could have 6 world class players fighting for 3 positions. Future is blue.

Loved what I saw of the lad and a great goal and that was in an under 23 match. Only point for development I could see was his anticipation of the second ball. Was caught on back foot a few times with knock downs and cut backs. This will come with experience. Great prospect...

We'venow got Sane, Jesus, Sterling who are 20,19 and 22 who are 1st team regulars.
Then we've got Sancho, Foden, Diaz who are 16, 16, and 17. So in 2 to 3 years we could have 6 world class players fighting for 3 positions. Future is blue.
Foden plays behind the strikers, number 10 really. Although he's got some competition too as Diaz usually looks more dangerous to me when playing more central.

Sancho is Neymar like technically, with Bale's physique. He will 100% play for our first team at some point. How far he goes then, as ever, depends on ten billion factors including how many chances he gets, or doesn't... there's only so much he can do as a kid. If we fuck it up with foden, sancho and Brahim then we're useless tbh.

If we have to compare him to a world star I would go along with Neymar. I cannot see him making the breakthrough this season but I would expect him to play pre season with the first team.That would be very interesting

I think moreso than Foden, he has overtaken Brahim as our most exciting prospect. Kid just has magic in his shoes.

I think moreso than Foden, he has overtaken Brahim as our most exciting prospect. Kid just has magic in his shoes.

I feel a bit for Brahim. He's been pushed from his favoured role either out wide or up front to accommodate others and see how flexible his game is. I may be wrong, but I don't think Sancho's been tested like that yet at this level. Similar to Sane having a few games at wing back.

I feel a bit for Brahim. He's been pushed from his favoured role either out wide or up front to accommodate others and see how flexible his game is. I may be wrong, but I don't think Sancho's been tested like that yet at this level. Similar to Sane having a few games at wing back.
Just part of the learning process for Diaz although I've never seen Sancho play anywhere but left wing so far and he's right footed.

Just part of the learning process for Diaz although I've never seen Sancho play anywhere but left wing so far and he's right footed.

Plenty of wide players feel more comfortable or have more success playing as an inside forward rather than an out and out winger.

I'm not criticising either player, just suggesting that the reason Sancho may appear to have 'overtaken' Brahim is that he's being accommodated in his preferred role whereas Brahim is not at the moment. I also don't believe that's a bad thing - trying players out in multiple positions is very useful.

Maybe Brahim will overtake Sancho again if he gets to play as #10 and Jadon is tried out at wing back for a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.