Jadon Sancho

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by sam-caddick, 6 Mar 2015.

1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Is there no way the club could make such games available to those of us who are too cynical, busy, lazy, drunk or whatever, to attend, but not enough of a twat to have facebook ?

2. Clercqs

Clercqs

It's not difficult to create a facebook account is it?

3. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

Bit of a 'twatty' comment really when it's obvious that a lot of posters watch these games through Facebook.

As Clercqs says it's not hard to set one up to just get the streams.

4. oldius

oldius

Everton dealt with him quite well last night but he still scored. He is making so much space for others now too as three defenders are sent just to deal with him. A fantastic talent.

5. TravisBickle

TravisBickle

Wasn't his best game last night but still found space by cutting inside and that was usually followed by a quality pass to a team mate.

6. ColinLee

ColinLee

Yep, that's exactly what I've got with all of the public crap turned off. I never ever post on it.

7. You don't actually need a Facebook account to watch these games on the Academy's Facebook page (I haven't got an account either).

It was good last night as I watched the first 25 mins live, then had to go out to a local meeting, them came back a few hours later and watched the 2nd half without knowing the final score

8. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Really ?

I'll have a look next time, cheers.

9. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Do they ?

I hadn't noticed ;)

10. citizens_1976

citizens_1976

The first 11 on paper is very good especially from an attacking sense, but our second string squad players are really poor. Navas, Nolito, Delph, Fernando, Clichy, Sagna, Bravo all need to be shown the door in the summer to make way for new signings and some of the younger players, either through the academy or coming back from loan. We could have an immense squad next season if we make a few tweaks here and there.