Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then why draw a false equivalence. Navas has nothing to do with Sancho.

Aside from the fact that Navas has played in the same position as Sancho plays for nearly every he has game he has played for us apart from the last three. Yep no point in comparing them at all.

Aside from the fact that Navas has played in the same position as Sancho plays for nearly every he has game he has played for us apart from the last three. Yep no point in comparing them at all.

Oh really? Because I've never once seen Sancho play on the right, nor Navas on the left. I guess I must have missed it.

Navas and Sancho have nothing to do with each other, and if navas does stay another year, he's played on the wing for us once since NYD, and his future is clearly RB, so they'll continue to have nothing to do with each other, and saying "Fuckin pep should be playing Sancho instead of Navas" will continue to be a ridiculous thing to say.

Last edited:
Oh really? Because I've never once seen Sancho play on the right, nor Navas on the left. I guess I must have missed it.

I think you will find they are both wingers a small point you seemingly ignored in your desparate attempts to try and put down yet another reasoned poster who dared to even state that in his opinion he preferred watching one of our youth players over one of Peps preferred players.

I think you will find they are both wingers a small point you seemingly ignored in your desparate attempts to try and put down yet another reasoned poster who dared to even state that in his opinion he preferred watching one of our youth players over one of Peps preferred players.

I prefer watching Muric to Yaya.

SORT IT OUT PEP! How he keeps playing Yaya ahead of Muric god only knows. And why is Kolarov starting ahead of Diaz?

Everyone loves the u18 group, everyone wants them to succeed, but complaining Navas, who can only get a game at RB is stopping Sancho of all people play is ridiculous.

Hopefully we can sort his contract out soon. I have no doubt that if he left and joined someone like Liverpool or Everton then he would get minutes in the first team next season, here I'm not so sure however.

I thought he was outstanding today.

Whether or not this lad will end up in the top echelon of players in his position I don't know, but I will be astonished if he doesn't end up a Premier League footballer.

I just hope we don't mess it up with this lad.

Sancho is still too young to be regularly involved in the first team, also consider he hasn't played a full season of EDS yet.

Probably his trajectory should be something like this:

1) Next season he is 17 (and a half), should play full EDS and given the odd first team game against easier opposition (maybe like 2-3 like Woodburn gets)

2) Season after he will be 18 (and a half), should be integrated into team as a squad player, no more EDS, getting atleast 10 games in some capacity

3) Season after he will be 19 (and a half), has to battle for starting spot over other wingers, will be a squad player and should get atleast 15 games, has to push to be better or as good as Sane, Sterling, Roberts etc.

Sancho is still too young to be regularly involved in the first team, also consider he hasn't played a full season of EDS yet.

Probably his trajectory should be something like this:

1) Next season he is 17 (and a half), should play full EDS and given the odd first team game against easier opposition (maybe like 2-3 like Woodburn gets)

2) Season after he will be 18 (and a half), should be integrated into team as a squad player, no more EDS, getting atleast 10 games in some capacity

3) Season after he will be 19 (and a half), has to battle for starting spot over other wingers, will be a squad player and should get atleast 15 games, has to push to be better or as good as Sane, Sterling, Roberts etc.
Then why is Ryan Sessegnon playing at 16 for Fulham? When you have a talent you explore him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.