Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we started this by me pointing out all the changes that have happened for Sancho's age group with Brahim playing, Foden getting called up and all of them being involved with first team training regularly which was limited to the occasional 20/21 year old under pellegrini.
I thought your question was to name of top teams as well, seems to have sidestepped that one a bit

And we started this by me pointing out all the changes that have happened for Sancho's age group with Brahim playing, Foden getting called up and all of them being involved with first team training regularly which was limited to the occasional 20/21 year old under pellegrini.
so because more young players get involved in training during international breaks, this is enough to refute our poor recent history of not using young players?

I thought your question was to name of top teams as well, seems to have sidestepped that one a bit
if you need a list on players coming out of academies into sides into the top 6, google will be your friend. assuming you know how to use it of course

I want him to stay, however if I was him I would move to Leipzig.

If I believed in my development trajectory I would feel confident of breaking into that Leipzig team as a regular within 18 months, a bit like Sane did st Shalke.

The problem he has at City is the competition in front of him and because of that he will likely be loaned here there and everywhere for a few years.

I just don't trust City with his development if I am honest, I feel we will ruin what wis arguably the best young English player I have seen for a good few years.

If I believed in my development trajectory I would feel confident of breaking into that Leipzig team as a regular within 18 months, a bit like Sane did st Shalke.

The problem he has at City is the competition in front of him and because of that he will likely be loaned here there and everywhere for a few years.

I just don't trust City with his development if I am honest, I feel we will ruin what wis arguably the best young English player I have seen for a good few years.
It's hard to disagree with this.

Buy back clause a must though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.