Jadon Sancho

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by sam-caddick, 6 Mar 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domalino

domalino

You say that, but he hasn't done anything with any youth players at Bayern.

2. twosips

twosips

Bayern's actually isn't very good though. Our u19s have beat them 6-0, twice, in the past two UEFA Youth League campaigns... ours is different class comparatively, so there is that factor.

3. supercity88

supercity88

Most Bayern fans would claim that's because their academy players are promoted to a higher level at an earlier age. They do have prospects at Bayern but their general approach is to buy the best young players from other Bundesliga clubs once they've proven themselves. I'd hope we would see a better progression with Pep in charge and I think the club have always aimed to get Pep in to integrate academy players. Give it another season and we should be ready to see that. If he comes in next summer we'll be in a position where quite a few players are ready to move on and we can use the academy players largely to replace them. That's what I hope to see in any case. Players like Nasri, Yaya, Sagna, Kolarov/Clichy, Navas, Demichelis can all be replaced by academy players, with possibly one or two established players being bought.

4. Man City Gr

Man City Gr

I saw him in a tournament here in Greece last May. He is great. Hope to see him the next years in the first team

5. blue city199

blue city199

6. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

This kid seems the real deal!

7. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Jadon Sancho ‏@Sanchooo10 6m6 minutes ago

Delighted to have signed a new long term deal with Nike!

8. Bloody hell, I was getting excited for a second.

9. ColinLee

ColinLee

And only just turned 16 (Nike's birthday present?), it's a whole different world being a player at a top club.

10. How far apart is Sancho to Brahim? They seem to be the main two players we have that can go on a become real, top-level stars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.