Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest obstacle for this lad is himself. He has got issues within the psychological aspects of performance. Any footballer who suffers from homesickness will also find other excuses along the way.
I don't like some of his body language when not bossing a game.
As time goes on his strength and athletiscm will become less of an advantage as he plays against others as strong and as fast.

I would take Diaz and foden ahead of him and several others.

I realise he is a favourite of many posters on here who will not see or say anything negative about him.

The biggest obstacle for this lad is himself. He has got issues within the psychological aspects of performance. Any footballer who suffers from homesickness will also find other excuses along the way.
As time goes on his strength and athletiscm will become less of an advantage as he plays against others as strong and as fast.

I realise he is a favourite of many posters on here who will not see or say anything negative about him.

Think your spot on there attitude and mentality will get you far.

Even if we let him go, I reckon he will be back with us in a few years. He is genuinely the most talented English player on the ball since Wilshere broke through at Arsenal. That is assuming he develops to his potential. Just hope it doesn't turn into Ravel Morrison type situation for Sancho if he does go back to London.

Or, indeed, a Jack Wilshere type situation at anywhere he's played.

Agree,reminds me of Barker,loads of talent but not arsed if its going badly.Neither will make the grade at the top level - PL Top 4 upwards

cant blame him for wanting to leave his path is currently blocked by sane, sterling and jesus, and we are still targeting players like mbappe and dembele. I would probably want to move as well if i was in his place.

A bit early to make that judgement

Maybe,but im rarely wrong on football...........fucking useless on everything else.

Remember watching SWP play at Platt Lane for the U18s v Forest.They had a couple of bruisers at the back who kicked the shit out of him but to their amazement he kept coming back at them.

Dont see that desire to succeed in either of these two,hope im wrong.

Maybe,but im rarely wrong on football...........fucking useless on everything else.

Remember watching SWP play at Platt Lane for the U18s v Forest.They had a couple of bruisers at the back who kicked the shit out of him but to their amazement he kept coming back at them.

Garbage imo.

1) he doesnt want to get away. Anything that says he does is just paper talk trying to stir it up or negative posters on forums. The idea that he sees his progression blocked is also garbage imo. He is 17 for christs sake and doesnt quite expect to be a first team regular just yet plus he knows he is with a top draw manager.

2) he is far from perfect and there is a bit of the teenager evident in him when all isnt going perfectly but I believe that will be sorted and we have a massive talent in our midst. I have seen him struggle in games but I have never seen him pack it in and hide.

He will make it as I believe will Diaz and Foden. Just my opinion of course but don't expect it to be this coming season unless........

To be fair, Forest were the team that released SWP, maybe he had something to prove?

Not criticising him by the way, I loved Shauny, still do, I was there at Millwall when he scored his first City goal ;o)

To be fair, Forest were the team that released SWP, maybe he had something to prove?

Not criticising him by the way, I loved Shauny, still do, I was there at Millwall when he scored his first City goal ;o)

Good point but I saw him do the same a couple of weeks later against Barnsley. Always took my kids down to Platt Lane as they were very young at the time,get them out of the wifes way before she came and collected them prior to a 3pm ko!

Probably the reason I wasnt at Millwall for his first goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.