Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lopes was pretty close, and wasn't given a single minute in the league before we sold him (a few weeks after it was announced that he'd been promoted to the first team squad).

We have Maffeo ready to be given a chance, he has 2 good loans, already impressed against the Rags and he is being sent out on loan. I'm not wumming or hating on City, rather showing some here are so surprised that Sancho wants to leave. Our mishandling of youth is pretty obvious and if we don't fix it soon, kids are going to come for great education and facilities and leave the club like it seems Sancho is doing and Ty Campbell did.

We have Maffeo ready to be given a chance, he has 2 good loans, already impressed against the Rags and he is being sent out on loan. I'm not wumming or hating on City, rather showing some here are so surprised that Sancho wants to leave. Our mishandling of youth is pretty obvious and if we don't fix it soon, kids are going to come for great education and facilities and leave the club like it seems Sancho is doing and Ty Campbell did.
It must be pretty fucking obvious to everyone if you can see it from where you're posting.

Dude just stop, I can't believe you hate City this much.

Only recently has our academy produced footballers who would be worth of being given a chance in our team, now that we are at this level. We have never had players like Foden, Diaz and Sancho who were that good at 17. Spurs won't play anyone under 20 years of age stop using them as an example, and Arsenal played Iwobi then stopped using him. Marcus Edwards is just a poor example, just 15 minutes as the post above me mentioned.

Your whining would have grounds in say 3 years if the situation is the same, then I'd be there with you whining and bitching about the academy, but atm, it's too early to judge and be so pessimistic about it. How many times do you need Pep and Khaldoon to say that those 3 players are in City's plans, the club has never said that about youth players before for so long.

You should see him on reddit this is nothing.

I think Jadon needs to read into the fact that he's training with Brahim, Foden and the first team. None of his other younger mates are there. None of the more senior EDS lads like Nemane, Bryan, Kongolo etc. None other than those three v v young u18s. If that isn't a ringing endorsement from Pep, what is?
the thing is even if pep plans to use him he has sterling sane jesus and potentially an mbappe or dembele ahead of him, he wont be getting that much game time which is essential for a young player.

Ah yes, those famous youth products of Arsenals academy, Robin Van Persie and Samir Nasri.

So based off nothing then?

Bernardo Silva isn't ahead of him, Roberts won't be, and Aguero will be gone by the time Sancho is 20.

At Tottenham he won't play because Pochettino doesn't use 17 year olds, he waits until the kids have developed physically and had a loan or two, then uses them at 21.

Why don't you value Roberts highly? He's another super-prospect whose looked good on his loan, bar in a weaker league in Scotland, but has looked good in the CL. Sane/Sterling/Roberts/Sancho in the coming years will be immense for City, especially with Jesus + Nacho or Unal st the tip.

cannot be arsed reading back to get the answer to my question. Who says Sancho wants to leave????

My guess is the answer is nobody but still there is wild reaction and silly speculation rather than what a load of bollocks and move on.

Still no info then on whether he's gone or not? Seems very strange after training with the first team all week.

Maybe training with the first team was a last ditch attempt to woo him into signing the contract....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.