Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking with Neville in PM so let's leave him out of our conversation for now.

Kieran Trippier was sold 5 years ago and if you think he should have stayed at time when we had Zab and Richards at their prime and that we should have somehow waited until he was 25 when spurs signed him, than we definitely have lack of common ground to talk about him. Boy was playing for years in Championship and though he was very good at that level, he was nowhere near ours and competition he had here and decision to sell him was more than fair one.

Haha. I'm not saying any of that. I'm not questioning City's decision to sell him. I'm not questioning the player's decision to leave. I'm not calling into question City's entire history of letting academy players go. You said "None of those who left yet made it nowhere close to City level" and I disagreed with you. That's really it, man.

We can go back to talking about Jadon if folks feel like we're derailing the thread, though.

Haha. I'm not saying any of that. I'm not questioning City's decision to sell him. I'm not questioning the player's decision to leave. I'm not calling into question City's entire history of letting academy players go. You said "None of those who left yet made it nowhere close to City level" and I disagreed with you. That's really it, man.

We can go back to talking about Jadon if folks feel like we're derailing the thread, though.

Yeah, we might be bit off topic but it's pretty much same discussion on each of these threads so I guess we're fine :D

We were certainly not champions in the transfer department last few years and with some dross we were buying some of them could maybe get a sniff at some time but both you and me know none of them at the times their future were decided didn't have a chance with competition around them or with our desire to catch the level of top clubs above us. It's completely different situation to usual suspects mentioned with giving youth a chance - if we wanted to get into elite before they try to screw us and to guarantee our future status and finances, we couldn't joke around with kids and be that much holistic :D

What's the main reason why he wants to move? Lack of 1st team opportunities? Or just doesn't fancy living in Manchester?

What's the main reason why he wants to move? Lack of 1st team opportunities? Or just doesn't fancy living in Manchester?
Supposedly homesick and doesn't see much path to the 1st team. Sterling is his role model and he became a starter for Liverpool at 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.