Jadon Sancho

Good luck to him, I hope he does really well. It's a shame we couldn't hold on but it happens and I wish him all the best

So much for those lambasting him and accusing him of running home to London and choosing the easy route. They guy obviously genuinely wants first team football and is in a hurry to succeed. Hope it goes well for him. It's a pity we couldn't include some sort of buy back or sell on clause in the deal.

So much for those lambasting him and accusing him of running home to London and choosing the easy route. They guy obviously genuinely wants first team football and is in a hurry to succeed. Hope it goes well for him. It's a pity we couldn't include some sort of buy back or sell on clause in the deal.

What would you guess be to how many first team appearances he will make this season.?
Do you think he may be back in London in a year or so?
Am I just a cynic ?

Or it could be that he and his entourage are lying ****s and used that as one of a myriad set of excuses to leave

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.