Jadon Sancho

Well he's in the first team, so his chance has come. £10m puts him pretty high up in the list of Dortmunds biggest transfers too.

I doubt he's in the first team.

They have probably just given him the number to cement the impression that he will get a chance.

I would have thought they would want to play him in their 2nd team for a bit first.

But if they do chuck him in, fair play to them.

They have probably just given him the number to cement the impression that he will get a chance.

I would have thought they would want to play him in their 2nd team for a bit first.

I think he is - he's the 10th most expensive signing they've made since 2010.

He might be on the fringes for a while but just can't see them stumping up £10m for someone who's going to be spending time in the German 4th division.

They are players who have bought into City's academy & both probably now City 'fans'. Sancho is someone bought by City's academy.

He is also already something of a star of his age group, way ahead of the other two in profile.

Sancho might have been given the chance had he shown a bit more commitment to the club. That lack of commitment I believe led to him being left behind from the USA tour.

The lad is 17. He's been mentioned by Pep, and by the Chairman no less, as one of our brightest up and coming stars. To me that should have given a clear indication to Sancho that his chance would be coming sooner rather than later. Clearly he had no interest in staying.

So just because the kid decided to go, I don't think we can say crate blanche that other kids will leave because City won't give them a chance. Foden and Diaz, and to some extent Tosin, being the case in point.

the youth academy is all over the place at the moment and changes every other seasons at the top and we had 3 youth team managers in 2 seasons so the kids must feel why am i here and what chance have we got to break into the first team they sell the club on false pretense to the parents with the dream of playing for manchester city

for me the clubs needs to stop buying young players only to feed them out to our feeder clubs and at £10million a pop is not cheap so why have youth players and EDS players that we could send over and not use it as a passport fix to let them play in the uk in a couple of seasons

jadon-sancho was a very good players and should not have been made to leave

the youth academy is all over the place at the moment and changes every other seasons at the top and we had 3 youth team managers in 2 seasons so the kids must feel why am i here and what chance have we got to break into the first team they sell the club on false pretense to the parents with the dream of playing for manchester city

for me the clubs needs to stop buying young players only to feed them out to our feeder clubs and at £10million a pop is not cheap so why have youth players and EDS players that we could send over and not use it as a passport fix to let them play in the uk in a couple of seasons

You say it as if City actively made him leave. As far as I read on here the club offered him the biggest contract ever to a 17 year old, and he declined it. The club is not to blame for that surely.

We should also not be held to ransom.......fuck him

I believe that Sancho should have not behaved like a brat and shown some professionalism towards the club and supporters, and HE decided to leave.

How many 17 year old are holding down places in their respective first teams ?

Time will tell whether he is worth worrying about, but I doubt that City are really that bothered due to his immature / unprofessional attitude.

Sancho might have been given the chance had he shown a bit more commitment to the club. That lack of commitment I believe led to him being left behind from the USA tour.

The lad is 17. He's been mentioned by Pep, and by the Chairman no less, as one of our brightest up and coming stars. To me that should have given a clear indication to Sancho that his chance would be coming sooner rather than later. Clearly he had no interest in staying.

So just because the kid decided to go, I don't think we can say crate blanche that other kids will leave because City won't give them a chance. Foden and Diaz, and to some extent Tosin, being the case in point.

As long as Brahim stays there are plenty who can go!

You say it as if City actively made him leave. As far as I read on here the club offered him the biggest contract ever to a 17 year old, and he declined it. The club is not to blame for that surely.

he was sold to us by watford and his choice was manchester city maybe on the back of getting a better chance of first team football but just seen all the new signings and the talent we already had at youth level and just not given a chance of getting in first team squad its not right at youth level at manchester city

we are looking for a superstar a messi and if you don't match up to that level your moved on its wrong the talent is here in our academy but the pressure for glory means your never going to get a chance in the first team even if your very very good its not good enough somebody will always be signed to go straight in the squad just like jesus navas or nolito
what did they really offer to the first team

"(Michael)Zorc has already promised that the 17-year-old will go straight into the first-team squad. Whether he leaves as quickly, and for as much money as Dembele, remains to be seen".

He is in their first team. He was never going to get a chance here. So good luck to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.