Jaish al-Islam execute 18 ISIS members

I watched the video.

Strangely, I could never bring myself to watch the videos of ISIS killing innocents, yet had absolutely no problem whatsoever seeing ISIS fucktards being executed.

Funny how the human mind works.

The production values on these things is pretty mindblowing. Quite literally in the case of the captives.

At 14mins 26secs the executioner declares: 'Allah did not make a disease without appointing the remedy for it, whether we know it or not'.

Everything after that is 100% NSFW and will probably scar you for life.

So much beard on beard hatred going on right now.

I've gone a fortnight without a shave and shit like this is making me think twice about my facial hair.

I watched the video.

Strangely, I could never bring myself to watch the videos of ISIS killing innocents, yet had absolutely no problem whatsoever seeing ISIS fucktards being executed.

Funny how the human mind works.
That's exactly how I feel. I've not watched any of the ISIS videos, I managed about two seconds of the two guys one hammer, and that's it as far as my ventures with snuff videos go - two seconds. I'm even a bit shit watching things like 24 hours in A&E, I definitely can't stomach the baby one where they're on TV giving birth. I didn't even flinch watching this. Weird.

That's exactly how I feel. I've not watched any of the ISIS videos, I managed about two seconds of the two guys one hammer, and that's it as far as my ventures with snuff videos go - two seconds. I'm even a bit shit watching things like 24 hours in A&E, I definitely can't stomach the baby one where they're on TV giving birth. I didn't even flinch watching this. Weird.

Then congrats, your mind has been poisoned by hatred beyond redemption. Which means somebody out there has won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.