James Corden

PW

Just watching the George Michael documentary, which I was enjoying until this fat talentless twat appeared. He should not be anywhere near a tv programme about an all time musical great. Stick to advertising Confused you overweight Simon Mingolet.

Does anyone else despise him as much as I do.

He was friendly with George Michael for the last few years. They did a carpool Karaoke together to raise money for charity too.

Crack on though with your hatred.

Just watching the George Michael documentary, which I was enjoying until this fat talentless twat appeared. He should not be anywhere near a tv programme about an all time musical great. Stick to advertising Confused you overweight Simon Mingolet.

Does anyone else despise him as much as I do.
who is this all time musical great ?

I do not have any time for him personally. He does "banter" doesn't he? i mean that is supposed to be his talent. If other like him fair play but he comes across as a man who needs a team behind him. He is ten a penny to be brutally honest and besides his belly nothing sticks out as a notable feature.

He was supposed to hold court in that lesbian vampire killer film and he fell flat on his face in it. If he is supposed to be funny at all then it really does not work, it does not come naturally to him. A fat lad shouting a lot is funny when your 15 but not so much when your 35.

A chat show can just about see him do ok i reckon and he has a huge team of writers behind him to do the funny gags etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.